Welcome to SchoolPhotoPRO's free forum
Do you want to discuss school & preschool photography? Just register a username & password and join in.

If you have problems registering, simply

Freelancers needed

Do you have a position you need filling or a job you need help covering? Perhaps you have some free dates and looking to freelance. Posts go here.
Forum rules
All forum members can read this section, but only associate members can post here. If you want to join our association, see the membership link on the forum index page.
Danny Higgins
Regular poster
Regular poster

Freelancers needed

Postby Danny Higgins » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:40 am

We're looking to expand the business, and as such are looking for photographers able to support customers in Buckinghamshire and London as part of our growing team. Initially for a select few dates, and mainly Nurseries and Preschools, but with the possibility of more jobs later for the right people. Good 'filler' opportunity perhaps!
Some members have expressed an interest already - and I'll have responded - but if anyone else knows of trustworthy people who may be interested, feel free to pm / email me.

smile@dannyhigginsphotography.com

Danny Higgins
Regular poster
Regular poster

Re: Freelancers needed

Postby Danny Higgins » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Thought I'd just 'bump' this message to see if anyone is interested in some work - mainly Nursery photographers required please. Email me if you've not already ;) smile@dannyhigginsphotography.com

Return to “Job Section”