These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on SchoolPhotoPRO. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- We do not allow commercial advertising to other members within messages in ANY form. If you have products or services to offer our members, please buy a commercial membership. If in any doubt, contact the site administrator. Always ask us first. Anyone found breaking these rules will permanently banned from our forum. #
- You may not post copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary material without the express written permission of the owner of that copyright. You’re liable for anything you post. If you post any images of children, you MUST have the parent’s permission. #
- By posting to this forum, you agree to indemnify SPP for any damages, costs and expenses, including solicitors fees that come about as a result of your activities on the forum. This indemnification includes, but is not limited to any claims for copyright violation, trademark violation or any other violation relating to protected material or any claim of libel, defamation or slander. SchoolPhotoPRO shall not be liable for any damages or losses, which result to you from your use of or participation in this forum. #
- No putting down companies, services or individuals. While we can all benefit from others experiences, it must go no further than a casual mention of your experience to inform others. Constantly knocking a particular company, service or individual for that matter will not be tolerated. #
- No personal attacks. It is fine to attack the idea, but not the person. Heated discussions are welcome, but personal insults are not allowed. Sometimes it will be necessary to agree to disagree. #
- We cannot monitor every message, therefore, if you see what you think is a problem or inappropriate posting let us know by clicking the '!' button which is for reporting a post. #
- Never give your username and password to anyone else. Allowing a non-forum member to access the SPP forum by using your username and password will result in you being instantly and permanently banned. #